Do you Still Have Questions?
Frequently Asked Questions
We review different options, including pros/cons of different layouts, for each individual property with the owner. Upon agreeing on the best possible option, we install your fence ourselves. We don’t hire a crew or subcontract anyone to install your fence, you work with us directly as a local team. Stepping on your property as if it was our own, great care is taken in striving to install your fence perfectly. Your new fence is set up and flagged. We then teach you how to train your dog(s) with simple to follow phases to get your dog the freedom in your yard they deserve!
- Local family-run small business
- Incredible attention to detail
- Using E-Collar Technologies exclusive TENS technology E-Stimulation
- Rechargeable waterproof collars that have a charge lasting a month-long
- 14 gauge solid steel, solid copper encased wire. Nearly indestructible!
There are several benefits to a hidden fence such as:
- No physical fenced upkeep
- Does not change your landscape
- Provides safety for your dog while also giving them the freedom to run around
- Gives you the option of not having to walk your dog every time he/she has to relieve him/herself, especially in inclement weather
- Some neighborhoods and cities have fencing laws or even prohibit physical fences altogether
- Protects your dog form traffic, strangers, and any other dangers outside the boundary
- Less expensive than a regular/conventional fence